2014년 11월 1일 토요일

Malaysia electronic market

I visited 'Low Yat' today.
Google map says it is right here ->
https://www.google.com.my/maps/place/Low+Yat+Plaza/@3.1449807,101.7095655,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xbcf2504c49b38c33

I kind of want to put a map in my article. But don't know how to do it.

I just arrived Malaysia yesterday and I needed cell phone.

I visited low yat which is the biggest electric device shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur.

For your better understanding surrounding of that mall is like following picture.

You can also check there is a Starbucks coffee shop in front.
Inside building you will see open space in the center of that building and if you look it up in the center you will see this.


Maxis is one of the biggest telecom company in Malaysia.

Samsung, Sony, Hp and many other company's products are in it.




I tried to buy a phone within my budget and wanted to try shomi3 but unfortunately in the Di-gi(2nd biggest telecom company in Malaysia) booth shaomi phone was turned off and this not kind girl didn't want to try to turn it on.

So my first touch with shaomi is delayed. Just wanted to experience that fame.

I tried to find a phone which has korean language option, but lenovo and bunch of other company didn't have korean language so I asked lenovo chinese malaysian where is shaomi phone and he dragged me to a second floor to meet 'Inew V3' which is taiwan phone^^.

But I like that specification. It was almost galaxy 4 or 5(I am not so sure) but a lot cheaper.

Actually that was the first time I met taiwan phone. It does have korean language setting and I liked it. It is cheap enough to buy within my budget too.


My company is scruzy so I just bought a prepaid sim card today. ^^

All right this is for today.


라벨: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈